UK & Brazil: Partners in Energy 2021 – 8th Edition (Webinar)
15-19 March 2021
This event has concluded.
Venue: Webinar (12:30 GMT)
Supported by Subsea UK, the UK & Brazil: Partners in Energy is a conference that aims to promote and strengthen the partnership between the UK and Brazil in the energy sector, through knowledge sharing, best practice, and commercial exchange. In its 8th edition, this year in a virtual version, the event will serve as a platform for British and Brazilian companies and government agencies to discuss the future of the energy sector, its challenges, opportunities, new technologies and solutions in areas of common interest. These areas include Offshore Wind, Distributed Generation, Low Carbon Navigation, Energy Transition and Biofuels.
• How offshore wind can be competitive in Brazil
• The future of distributed energy in the UK and Brazil
• The oil & gas industry towards a cleaner future
• Future challenges of IMO's agenda: how rules can be applied?
• Enabling an economic sustainable cycle for biofuels: the chain of custody of grains