People Confidence: Navigating the HR challenges of Spring & Summer 2021 with confidence (LexLeyton Webinar)
19 May 2021
Venue: Webinar (11:00 - 12:00)
As businesses accelerate the return to office work and on-site operations, LexLeyton discussed and addressed your people-related questions and key areas of preparation including:
- Returning to the office - returning to covid-secure workplaces, dealing with pushback and managing risks.
- Flexible and remote working requests; what are the issues to consider when your employees want to change their ways of working?
- Lateral flow testing policies - obtaining consent and managing positive test results
- Covid vaccination policies - how best to structure your policy, what you can lawfully insist upon and data protection considerations
- A new workplace? – implementing progressive remote working policies, issues to be mindful of and top tips
MUSAB HEMSI | PARTNER | LEXLEYTON
Musab leads LexLeyton’s Scottish practice and during his career as an employment lawyer has become trusted adviser to senior management teams in many SME & large corporations.
He has substantial and high profile experience of representing clients on a wide range of difficult and challenging industrial relations disputes, employment litigation and senior/board level exits.
SIMON MAYBERRY | SENIOR ASSOCIATE | LEXLEYTON
Simon is a Senior Associate in LexLeyton’s Scottish practice and throughout his career has practised exclusively in Employment Law.
Having focussed for the last several years on acting only for employers, Simon’s approach to supporting businesses in developing their people management strategies and dealing with their HR and employment law challenges is also informed by his substantial litigation experience representing employees whilst at leading trade union practice Digby Brown.