29 June 2011This event has concluded. To view pictures, click the gallery icon at the bottom of the page.
The parliamentary reception took place at the House of Commons on Wednesday 29th June 2011, and was very successful in highlighting the needs of our member companies to the policy-makers of the UK.
Some key points to highlight:
UK Subsea sector exports:
- Increased by £1.1 billion (50%) in past three years.
- Comprise 56.5% of sector output, compared to 51% during 2006.
- Subsea output projected to grow by at least 20% (£1.4 billion) in next three years.
- Subsea exports expected to grow by 18% (£600 million) in next three years.
- £800 million in growth during next three years will come from UKCS operations.
Find your MP:http://findyourmp.parliament.uk.
Please click here to view the template for wriiten invitations.
Feedback or queries to email@example.com