Allspeeds Proudly Present the New WGO190
11 October 2011Allspeeds have recently produced the new WGO190 for one of our regular customers. The customer needed a gripper of huge capability and needed it quickly as other manufacturers/suppliers could not produce a product that fit the criteria needed. We stood up to the mark and our engineering team came up with the solution they needed: the WGO190. The WGO190 adds to our impressive Webtool range and is the largest gripper we have produced. The design is based on our existing WGO range but has been re-engineered to suit the larger jaw capacity.
The WGO190 has the following capabilities and features:
- Hydraulically operated grabbing and lifting tool for retrieval and decommissioning projects
- Corrosion resistant aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Robust and lightweight
- Secondary locking system ensures that gripping force will not release during lifting
- Integrated internal relief valve
- Jaw capacity – Maximum Ø190mm
- Can be used at any water depth
- Suitable for lifting cables, risers and umbilicals
- Gripper can be supplied fully hosed with optional integrated hydraulic intensifier as shown
We understand that sometimes our customers require something more than just a standard tool. In fact many cutters and grippers manufactured initially for special projects have become standard tools and as for the WCO190, we expect that this will become a popular product in the industry.