Subsea UK Launches 2012 Subsea Business Awards
03 November 2011
Subsea UK is urging companies and individuals to nominate their outstanding achievements for the prestigious 2012 Subsea Business Awards.
The highly coveted subsea industry awards which are now in their sixth year celebrate innovation and excellence across the subsea sector and recognise exceptional achievements at all levels.
Major oil and gas companies are sponsoring categories from Outstanding Contribution to Company of the Year with opportunities for other companies to lend their support to the awards as headline sponsor or individual awards.
Neil Gordon, chief executive of Subsea UK, said: "In a year where the subsea industry has gone from strength to strength, we are delighted to be able to celebrate world-class achievements from individuals and companies across the sector.
"The UK subsea sector prides itself on its game-changing approach and our awards recognise those high-flying organisations and individuals who have shown flair, creativity and vision in business development, skills, technology and innovation.”
The categories are:
- Subsea Company of the Year for the most outstanding company of 2011, sponsored by Brewin Dolphin
- Emerging Talent to recognise individuals showing the most promise in the sector, sponsored by Maxwell Drummond
- New Enterprise for the most promising company aged five years or less, sponsored by Technip
- Subsea Innovation and Technology to showcase the finest new technology, sponsored by Simmons & Company International
- Subsea Global Exports to reward excellence in internationalisation, sponsored by Scottish Enterprise
- Subsea Safety Leadership to recognise individuals excelling in safety leadership,
- Outstanding Contribution to recognise an individual who has demonstrated commitment to and success in the industry over a significant period, sponsored by Subsea UK
Nomination forms for all of this year’s categories can be obtained online at www.subsea2012.com/awards.asp.
entries should be submitted by 11th November 2011 and the finalists
will be announced on 9th January 2012.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities contact Subsea UK on 01224 353535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prestigious ceremony is expected to attract more than 700 industry leaders when the Subsea UK Business Awards Dinner takes place at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre on 8th February 2011.
The awards will be held on the opening night of Subsea 2012, Europe’s flagship subsea event which will feature a two-day exhibition and conference hosting an impressive line-up of companies and experts within the subsea sector.