Networking Dinner in Westminster
14 November 2017
Venue: Marriott London County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7PB
Subsea UK held a Networking Dinner at the Marriott London County Hall, Westminster. Attendees had the opportunity to meet representatives from Government and Industry as well as enjoy a sumptuous meal and a glass of wine.
- Marinated Crayfish Tails, Spiced Avacado, Virgin Mary Salad, Basil
- Chapel Down Red Wine Poached Pear, Whipped English Stilton, Candied Pecans, Micro Watercress (V)
- O'Shea's 200g Rib Eye Steak, Bone Marrow, Confit Vine Cherry Tomatoes, Lyburn Dauphinoise Potatoes, Selection of Sauces
- Covent Garden Vegetable Cobbler, Warm Brocolli Salad (V)
- Eton Mess
The selected wines are:
- Red Wine - Callia Malbec, San Juan, Argentina
- White Wine - Geyser Peak Chardonnay, Californian
To view the delegate list, please click here.
In the morning of the 14th November, Subsea UK held a Breakfast Meeting at the Thames Pavilion, House of Commons.
To view the people that attended, please click here.