Funding Opportunity: WES Cost Reduction in Supporting Infrastructure - Electrical Connection and Moorings & Foundations
06 October 2017Wave Energy Scotland ITTs, are open for bids via Public Contracts Scotland. The output of the projects will help WES to design their next innovation funding calls.
WES invites suitably qualified and experienced suppliers to provide a proposal to address the following requirements during the study, whilst offering best value in the expenditure of public funds.
The challenge is to identify and analyse opportunities for step-change cost reductions resulting from innovation and improvement in supporting infrastructure of wave energy converter technologies from sources such as, but not limited to:
- Infrastructure sharing
- Combination of sub-systems and/or their functions
- Resulting component/sub-system deletion, re-sizing or replacement
- Application of innovative or novel techniques or technologies.
WES’s current requirements are divided into 2 lots, both of which are described in this document:
1. Cost Reduction in Supporting Infrastructure – Electrical Connection
2. Cost Reduction in Supporting Infrastructure – Moorings & Foundations
Deadline for Proposal - 20th October 2017 12pm
Visit the proposal website to find out more about submission, eligibility and evaluation criteria.