RenewableUK Global Offshore Wind 2018
19-20 June 2018
Venue: Manchester, UK
Subsea UK is delighted to support RenewableUK’s Global Offshore Wind 2018
conference and exhibition taking place from 19 – 20 June at Manchester Central. This event boasts a world-class conference
, a packed networking exhibition
and offers outstanding value with visitor passes starting from just £49.00. Join the 2,500 delegates, from 50 different countries, attending this major event and register now
using the exclusive event supporter discount code for 20% discount non-member rate. If you are interested in making use of this offer, please email email@example.com.
Don’t miss out on the year’s largest offshore wind event developed in partnership with industry leaders innogy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, ScottishPower Renewables and Equinor. There are so many ways to engage with the global supply chain at this event, your challenge will be to fit it all in!
• Leading Keynotes – Rt Hon Claire Perry, Minister of State for Energy and Clean Growth and Julia King, Baroness Brown of Cambridge and Sector Champion for Offshore Wind.
• Expert Panels and Debate – CEOs vs Rising Stars, smart systems, disruptive tech, market updates, floating offshore wind, zero subsidy routes to market and more
• Share Fair Stage – Tier 1 and 2 suppliers present their procurement needs for projects going into tender – key market updates on Europe, USA, China, Japan and Taiwan
• Innovation Theatre – Quiz leading industry figures and get your head around the latest tech developments.
• Free Business Partnering – 1-2-1 meetings via event business matchmaking service by the EEN.
• Pavilions and Delegations – business clusters from Europe, USA and Asia
• Free Social Events –Receptions, Dinners, Stand Parties
Transform your business, knowledge and networking at RenewableUK’s Global Offshore Wind 2018 from 19 – 20 June at Manchester Central.