Insulation Monitoring Show-case and Technology Day
08 November 2018
Venue: Subsea UK, 30 Abercrombie Court, Westhill, AB32 6FE
- Phil Robinson, Bender UK
The day is aimed at specifiers, engineers, managers, consultants and designers from businesses involved in the subsea supply chain.
Sessions will include overviews and practical demonstrations of oil and gas technology for topside platforms, FPSOs, subsea cables, ROVs, umbilicals and support vessels.
- Gain a better understanding of how insulation monitoring works
- Recognise and identify the benefits achieved from applying and utilising the technology in subsea applications
- Understand the system functionality and reporting mechanisms
- How to optimise the use of insulation monitoring
- Learn how to update systems and extract data remotely via a control centre
- Practical, hands-on session – familiarise yourself with Bender technology and how it works
- Learn the short cuts to improve set up and data collection
- Technical support and expertise in the design, product selection, commission and servicing.
Bender has a range of insulation monitoring devices and complementary communications systems which can be installed into new build or field extension projects.
9.00 - 10.30 am Overview of Platform and subsea sector Q&A
10.45 - 12 noon Support vessels – FPSO & work vessels Q&A
Complementary Lunch Network Case study overview
1.00 – 3.00 pm Technology Work shop Q&A
Subsea UK, Aberdeen.