STEM Challenge (National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth)
03 December 2018
Venue: National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth
The aims of this day are to:
• Inform pupils about the subsea industry.
• Enthuse pupils about a career within subsea industries; offshore wind, wave energy, tidal power, subsea mining, oil and gas sectors, defence and ocean science.
• Provide pupils with an opportunity to work alongside industry professionals.
• Guest industry speakers
• Build, program and market a ROV using Lego Mindstorm® EV3 kit
• Tour of the venue
• Closing address and questions
• Prizes and announcement of the winning team who get to go to the final at Subsea 7 in Aberdeen (6th March 2019)
All Saints Church of England Academy
Marine Academy Plymouth